Forum Europe would like to thank all of this year's sponsors and partners for making the 11th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference such a successful event.
Once again, the European Spectrum Management Conference reaffirmed its status as the largest spectrum management conference and the leading sector event in the Brussels calendar. The 2016 edition brought together over 250 high level speakers and delegates from the major stakeholders of the European and global spectrum communities for an interactive discussion on the key issues surrounding spectrum management policy in Europe.
Associate General Counsel and Executive Director of Communications Policy
Topics to covered at this year's event included:
- Towards a long-term strategy for the UHF band
- The future shape of spectrum awards and licencing processes
- What future for whitespace?
- Spectrum valuation – addressing challenges and identifying trends
- WRC-15 reflections & decisions
- Fuelling the next wave of wireless technologies – spectrum for 5G, IoT and future wireless technologies
- Spectrum sharing – examining the promise and the reality
To find out how you can become involved in this next year's event or other regional spectrum management conferences, through speaking, partnership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Laura Carter on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2920 783027.
Wed 22 June, 2016 09.00
Thu 23 June, 2016 17.00
Rue de l'Aqueduc 118, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 543 21 00