The 2016 EU Internet of Things Summit
Organised by Forum Europe, the 2016 edition of the annual Internet of Things European Summit took place at the Management Centre Europe in Brussels.
This 2-day summit brought together over 200 delegates, including the key European policy makers and leading industry stakeholders and offered a dual policy and business opportunity, and included high-level discussions on the following topics:
- The importance of the Digital Single Market for the success of IoT – key policy considerations
- New revenue streams and business model innovations
- IoT in practice – a series of interactive 'Tech Talks'
- IoT connectivity
- Finding the right balance between data-driven innovation and the safeguarding of privacy
- Keeping hackers from the headlines: lessons from recent cyber incidents.
Participants of the 2016 conference learned more about the latest innovations and industry solutions and how they are benefiting businesses and individuals. Crucially, the summit also identifed the next steps and opportunities for Europe as we move into a new era for IoT in 2017.
Please click here to view highlights of last year's event.