Organised alongside ANE, CITEL, and ITU, the 4th Annual Latin America Spectrum Management Conference, will provide a meeting point for spectrum stakeholders to come together and discuss topical issues relating to the management and coordination of spectrum policy across the region.
The conference is part of The Global Spectrum Series, the world's largest and most comprehensive collection of regional Spectrum Management policy conference.
The conference will take place alongside ANE'S 7th Congreso International de Espectro and an ITU Capacity Building Workshop. More information on the weeks events will be available shortly.
This year's Latin America Spectrum Management Conference will bring together key stakeholders and policymakers in the region to disucss the following issues and topics:
- Regional Preparation ahead of WRC-19
- Is spectrum policy in LatAm sufficiently supporting the rollout of 4G?
- Continuing progress towards universal coverage
- The UHF Band - Discussing both the 600Mhz and 700Mhz bands
- Spectrum Auctions and Awards
- The 2.5GHz band
- Spectrum for 5G - Developing National Plans and finding the required capacity
- Meeting the challenges of managing spectrum in Caribbean and Smaller LatAm countries