Connected Cars Europe is the leading Brussels platform for discussion in this exciting key sector. Policymakers, manufacturers and leading industry figures join us on May 11 for debate, thought leadership and networking.
This year, we welcome over 200 representatives from policy and business communities and 25 prominent speakers from government, industry and academia. We also host dedicated networking sessions with key players in the automated cars ecosystem. Make sure you are part of the conversation.
The future of transport is shifting rapidly towards connected and autonomous vehicles. Europe, currently the second largest market for connected cars, is estimated to outpace North America and create the largest market by 2020. The pace of this progress means that regulation that protects public interests whilst encouraging innovation is continually evolving.
Connected Cars Europe brings all parties to the table for discussion around security and privacy, connectivity requirements, liability, consumer protection and public and private sector collaboration. We discuss how to ensure the economic potential of connected cars is fulfilled and the trends predicted for the future. Participants will explore how automakers are flourishing in partnership with dynamic new entrants and what all this means for traditional business models.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high level debate around the regulation of connected and autonomous vehicles and the business challenges and opportunities that come with it. Join the discussion from the inside as the policy landscape for connected cars in Europe takes shape.
- Key policy considerations for building the connected car ecosystem in Europe
- Spectrum and connectivity requirements for Connected Cars
- Ensuring consumer trust and confidence
- Data protection and data exchange
- Disruptive business models and future trends of the connected and autonomous car industry in Europe
- Plus new for 2017 - A series of interactive lightning rounds with government officials, plus engaging ‘Tech Talks’ from leading innovators.
For more information on the conference and to find out how you can become involved, please contact Jordan Francombe on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2920 783 027.