The 8th Annual Internet of Things European Summit returns to Brussels on 19-20 April for two days of discussions, ideas sharing and networking.
The Summit is the leading dual policy and business focused IoT event in the region. This year we welcome over 200 representatives from policy and business communities, in addition to 40+ speakers from EU institutions, multinationals, start ups, press and academia will also be in attendance.
Minister for Competitiveness and Digital, Maritime and Services Economy
Republic of Malta
Hosted by Forum Europe, we explore the latest IoT tech trends and critical policy issues. Security, privacy, data innovation, connectivity, as well as the impact of IoT on business models and Europe’s workforce will drive the debate.
Highlights this year include:
- Keynote sessions with high level policymakers
- Interactive panels and presentations focusing on all the key business and policy issues for IoT
- Case studies demonstrating IoT in action
- A series of innovative Tech Talks from leading industry players
- More participant contribution than ever via interactive voting tools
- Extra Q&A time built-into the programme
This is your chance to help shape the future of IoT in Europe. Be part of the #IoTSummit conversation and book your place to attend today!