Organised alongisde ASMG and ITU and hosted by TRA, the 3rd Annual Middle East and North Africa Spectrum Management Conference provided a meeting point for spectrum stakeholders to come together and discuss topical issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy across the region.
The event was followed on January 26th, by an ITU Workshop on Cross Border Frequency Management in the Arab Region. For more information on the workshop please click here.
Vice President, Radio Spectrum Management Affairs
Board Member, National Telecom Regulatory Authority, NTRA, Egypt
Head of Technology Development & Applied Research
Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC)
Director Government Affairs, Spectrum and Regulatory, Middle East – North Africa
The conference included sessions on the following topics:
- Spectrum management in the Arab region - An overview of the decision making process
- Paving the way for the 5G revolution in the Arab world
- Meeting the long term spectrum requirements of the IoT age
- Best practices in setting pricing and licencing conditions
- Spectrum Sharing - Examining the promise and the reality
- Spectrum for critical communications and PPDR
If you have any questions or require any further information regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact Lula Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 2920 783 026.