Forum Global would like to thank all of the this year's sponsors and participants for making the 2nd Annual Latin American Spectrum Management Conference such a successful event.
Simultaneous translation was available at this event in English, Spanish and Portuguese / Este evento contará con traducciones simultáneas en inglés, español y portugués / Este evento é haverá tradução em Inglês, Português e Espanhol.
Strategically timed to take place before WRC-15, the conference offered delegates a unique opportunity to position themselves alongside the key policymakers and industry representatives.
Topics covered at this year's conference included:
- Digital switchover– current state of play across the region
- Releasing the potential of the 700Mhz band in Latin America – awards and approaches
- Additional options to meet the growing spectrum requirements for Mobile Broadband
- WRC-15 – regional positions, likely outcomes and implications for the Americas
- Measuring and Promoting Spectrum Efficiency
- Spectrum Auctions, Awards and Valuation: Best practice for a competitive, sustainable and innovative market
- Bringing 5G to the masses - Long-term and short-term strategies to ensure an all-inclusive strategy for LTE-A and beyond
The final event program and speaker list: please click here.
This conference took place as part of The Global Spectrum Series 2015, the world’s largest and most comprehensive collection of regional Spectrum Management policy conferences.
To learn more about the series and how you can become involved in next year's event, through speaking, partnerhsip and sponsorship opportunities please visit www.spectrum-series.com or contact Tom Chinnock at email@example.com / +44 2920 783 025.
Tue 20 October, 2015 08.30
Wed 21 October, 2015 17.30
Pestana Rio Atlântica
Avenida Atlântica, 2964 -
Rio de Janeiro - RJ