SAVE THE DATE: The 5G Huddle 2016 will take place on 26 & 27 April in London. Please check back regularly for updates!
Thank you to all those who attended the 5G Huddle 2015!
On 13th & 14th October 2015, in Copenhagen, Denmark, the Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF), in partnership with DI ITEK, hosted ‘The 5G Huddle – Delivering a Sustainable 5G Ecosystem’; 2 days of interactive discussion and debate.
Last year’s inaugural 5G Huddle sought to establish the future of 5G, bringing together senior industry and Government leaders to discuss progress towards a global 5G vision.
This year, the 5G Huddle offered the chance to look at progress made in the 12 months since then, discussing development, investment and infrastructure, to focus on moving towards delivering a sustainable 5G ecosystem.
The event was a platform to discuss global standardisation, co-operation and interoperability, looking at how a user-centric approach can be used to identify and overcome the obstacles and challenges connected to a 5G future.
Alongside several keynote presentations from industry leaders and experts, specific sessions for this year’s event included:
- Building a Globally Agreed Vision for 5G Development and Deployment
- Investment and Infrastructure – Creating the 5G Architecture
- Making the Leap Forward – Overcoming the Obstacles to 5G Deployment
- The Disruptive Nature of 5G – Revolutionary New Use Cases and Implications for Industry
- 5G Business Cases - New Business Models and Commercial Opportunities Across Different Sectors (using the Automotive Industry as a sector case study)
- Bringing it all Together – Summaries and Conclusions.
If you have any questions or to request further information, please contact Beth Steer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 783071.