*A big thank you to the 215+ participants who joined us for 4th edition of the European Cyber Security Conference.*
A selection of pictures taken at the event can be found here
If you wish to become involved in the 2017 edition of this event, please contact email@example.com / +44 (0) 2920 783 023.
Malicious attacks and cyber incidents, which are growing in sophistication, threaten the information technology systems that underpin the vast majority of the critical and non-critical infrastructure in Europe.
With the cybersecurity strategy adopted in 2013, the NIS directive shortly entering its implementation phase, and the recent announcement of the Public Private Partnership between the EU and industry, the goal is to create a secure digital environment where all economic actors and citizens can safely take advantage of the benefits offered by digital in Europe.
Head of Cyber Policy Coordination Conflict Prevention and Security Policy
European External Action Service
Issues that were covered at this year's event:
- Implementation of the NIS Directive
- Cyber-risk management and incident reporting
- Managing discrepancies between Member States
- Public-Private Partnership on Research and Innovation in Cyber Security
- Communication on ICT Standardisation Priorities for the Digital Single Market
- Lawful Access to Data
- Cyber Security Innovation
- Policing Cybercrimes