Veuillez cliquer ici pour consulter le programme de la conférence en français
This event was hosted in partnership between ITU, ATU, AUC and Forum Global and is the ONLY dedicated spectrum management conference focussing specifically on the Sub-Sahara region.
The 2nd Annual Sub Sahara Spectrum Management Conference took place on the 7th & 8th November and followed the successful 2015 inaugural conference, to provide a high-level meeting point for stakeholders across the region and beyond to discuss topical issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy.
The conference was part of a week long series of events, preceding ITU workshops on Funding Mechanisms and the Digital Switchover (November 9, 10 & 11).
Chief, Multilateral & Regional Affairs Branch
U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Key topics discussed at the event included:
- Post WRC-15 thought leadership roundtable: Making Spectrum work for Africa
- Mapping the future of the 700MHz & 800MHz bands
- Bandwith and Connectivity for 4G services
- Ensuring Africa is part of the 5G revolution
- Connecting Africa - Affordable connectivity for all
- Spectrum Awards, Pricing and Valuation Masterclass
To find out how you can become involved in next year's event, through speaking, partnership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Craft on on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2920 783 021.
Mon 7 November, 2016 10.30
Fri 11 November, 2016 13.30
Hotel Novotel Dakar
Avenue Abdoulaye Fadiga BP 2073 18524 DAKAR - SENEGAL