Thank you to all our sponsors, partners, speakers and delegates for their support of this year's event.
For the 8th consecutive year, The European Spectrum Management Conference took place in Brussels and brought together top level speakers and delegates from throughout the European and global spectrum communities.
Vice Minister for Transport and Communications
Government of the Republic of Lithuania
Head, Outreach and Publication Services Division, Radiocommunication Bureau (BR)
Head of Department - Legal Aspects of Telecommunications Regulation, Frequency Regulation
CLICK HERE to view a selection of photos from this year's conference.
With more than 200 participants this year, the European Spectrum Management Conference has an established reputation as the leading event of the year for spectrum professionals throughout the region and beyond. As in previous years, the 2013 conference brought together representatives from all the major stakeholders for a detailed and interactive discussion on key issues and developments relating to spectrum management policy in Europe.
Sessions at the event this year included:
- Developing a European Strategy for the 700Mhz band
- Liberalisation and a market based approach for spectrum allocation and management – Has it worked?
- Licence Renewals and Pricing - What should be done? Renew or take away and re-auction?
- Spectrum Inventory - To what extent can it be expected to increase efficiency?
- Network Sharing - Competition vs Efficiency
- Preparing for WRC-15: Key Spectrum Issues
- Finding more higher frequency spectrum for the next generation of wireless broadband, small cells and traffic offloading
- Whitespace and beyond - Towards a common framework for spectrum sharing in Europe
Plus there was also an option to attend a pre-conference workshop: 'A practical guide to spectrum valuation and auctions' co-ordinated in partnership with Coleago Consulting.
To view the agenda for this year's event please click here.
For further information on this year's conference, or to discuss how your organisation can become involved in next year's event, please contact the event manager Tom Chinnock on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 2920 783 025.