The 7th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference took place on 19th and 20th June at The Management Centre Europe in Brussels.
This year's event brought 250+ attendees from all the main stakeholder groups to explore the current issues and debates of EU and global spectrum management.
A full conference report is available now to download - please see below for link.
Download the full conference report this event (including a summary of the presentations from all speakers plus the discussions that followed) - click here
Sessions at the event focused on:
- Implementing Europe’s spectrum policy roadmap – the next steps
- Global spectrum policy & the changing shape of the telecoms landscape
- Matching Supply & Demand: What role for the spectrum inventory in ensuring the long-term health of the spectrum ecosystem in Europe?
- Can spectrum auctions deliver universal access to next generation wireless broadband?
- To what extent can spectrum reallocation be used to meet increasing demand?
- Is there a need for a second Digital Dividend?
- Technology solutions to the spectrum crunch
- Market solutions to the spectrum crunch
A pre-conference workshop looking at Licence Valuations and Auction Dynamics in the 4G Era also took place on 18th June.
For more information regarding the conference and future EU Spectrum Management conferences please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2920 783 025.