5G Huddle 2016
On 26 & 27 April 2016 in London, the Wireless World Research Forum hosted the 3rd Annual 5G Huddle in partnership with the 5GIC, CTO, CW and techUK.
Building on previous editions, this event brought together all stakeholder groups to identify the work that needs to be done in order to make the 5G vision a reality, and crucially, to explore how the community can work together to deliver a sustainable 5G Eco-System.
Sessions focused on:
- Providing the spectrum to fuel the 5G eco-system
- Plotting the path to 2020 and beyond
- Delivering a robust and secure 5G network
- A glimpse into the future with interactive workshops and live demonstrations of key 5G technologies and applications in action
- Technical and business innovation across vertical markets
For more information and to view a selection of photos from the day, please click here.