World Customs Organisation
World Customs Organisation http://www.wcoomd.org/home.htm
The World Customs Organization (WCO) is the only intergovernmental organisation exclusively focused on Customs matters. With its worldwide membership, the WCO is now recognised as the voice of the global Customs community. It is particularly noted for its work in areas covering the development of global standards, the simplification and harmonisation of Customs procedures, trade supply chain security, the facilitation of international trade, the enhancement of Customs enforcement and compliance activities, anti-counterfeiting and piracy initiatives, public-private partnerships, integrity promotion, and sustainable global Customs capacity building programmes. The WCO also maintains the international Harmonized System goods nomenclature, and administers the technical aspects of the WTO Agreements on Customs Valuation and Rules of Origin. The WCO represents 177 Customs administrations across the globe that collectively process approximately 98% of world trade.
Government of the Future
Government of the Future www.governmentofthefuture.net
Founded in 2009, the Centre is a leading research centre and ideas hub that is focused on providing pragmatic and actionable solutions to achieve sustainable, modern and quality public services.
The Centre provides public sector executives:
- Access to leading practices, international benchmarks and the latest thought leadership in the public sector.
- A means to network and share insights with senior government officials and senior civil servants from European public service organizations.
- Shaping the strategic intent of the European Union for the public sector and addressing innovation in public services and the transformation agenda.
- An opportunity to attend dedicated, regular public service events throughout Europe.
- A shared platform to communicate success stories, hear about lessons learned and seek out collaborations with like-minded Member States.
Security Europe http://www.seceur.info/
SecEUR sprl is an information publisher and consulting company devoted to EU civil security-related policy, R&D and business. Based in Brussels, it informs and assists stakeholders in identifying and pursuing opportunities on the civil security market.
Its services include SECURITY EUROPE, the monthly e-newsletter; client-specific monitoring of policy, technology developments, funding opportunities; technical studies, training workshops on EU civil security; and help with partnering or applying for EU-funded security R&D projects and other opportunities in the sector.
Should you wish to know more about our products and services, please consult our website or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.